Quality Sterling Silver Rings
The hallmark engraved on our sterling silver rings says it all: .925. These numbers represent the purity and quality of the materials we use in our genuine sterling silver rings, pendants, and necklaces. A full 92.5 percent of the metal involved is pure silver, while the remaining 7.5 percent will usually consist of copper. (Copper has been regarded as the most effective metal to combine with silver for premium quality.) If our rings contained a higher percentage of pure silver, they would unfortunately be at risk for scuffs, bends, and scratches. Our alloy of silver and copper is as pure as it can be while still being practical.
Many of our designs are simple and even understated, making the most of the nearly white shine that emanates from high-end silver. Other pieces are fun and trendy, bringing a youthful spark to women of any age. Consistent quality is the uniting factor among all of our jewelry pieces, however.
Your Advantage: Quality Sterling Silver Rings
Several of the rings you'll find on sale in our catalog boast an 18-karat gold component that does wonders to complement the sterling silver. While silver and gold are often seen as design opposites, we believe the allure of gold only serves to magnify the visual quality of our silver. Together, the combination is simply stunning.
At Di Danielli, we stake our sterling reputation--and our distinguished history--on bringing affordable chic to our many customers. Come back frequently to satisfy your diverse tastes with quality silver items offered at prices that will make you smile. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts and concerns.