Take a reminder of summer fun with you everywhere you go by wearing slipper pendants from Di Danielli. For example, choose our delightful sterling silver flip-flop, brilliantly accented with colorful stones. This brilliant red enamel and silver slipper pendant is the perfect adornment for any summer outfit. The 16-inch boxed chain necklace is as comfortable to wear as it is attractive.
Continue to browse our online store and you'll find our pendants are original and unique in design. Our creations are Italian and European styles in designer-quality sterling silver. What makes our jewelry a cut above the rest is that it is also very affordable. We've managed to design and manufacture slipper pendants in 925 sterling silver at an unbelievably low price.
Excellent Quality Slipper Pendants
At Di Danielli, we have a long history of designing trendy, high-end jewelry. Since our company was founded in 1941 by Armand Benmaman, we have held our standards high. All of our sterling silver jewelry is created using 925 sterling silver--a guarantee that it meets the standard of 92.5 percent pure silver. The remaining 7.5 percent is a metal to give the silver the necessary stability to create jewelry.
To start enjoying the carefree charm of slipper pendants, don't let another day go by. Place your online order today! We guarantee you'll be satisfied with your order or your money will be refunded. For complete details on our refund policy, visit the FAQ link. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.